This is the most important part of any website. We prefer that you have your website content complete for all pages in your website build with us. Designing around content is always best and produces the best results. We do understand that circumstances arise in that you may not be able to deliver your content before our appointment date. If this is the case, we can provide filler content for your website during the build in which you can update later very easily using our Page Builder and front-end editor.
We will setup a site where you can upload this guide, your website content, logos, images, login information, etc. We’ll send you the site info after you sign up.
Is this project a redesign of your current website?
If so, just tell us what content for which pages you'd like to use, or if all the content will remain the same for all pages. There will be no need for you to deliver content to us since we'll be able to copy the content from your current site.
Is this a new website project? Please provide us with the following:
- Sitemap (list of all pages for your website).
Provide a list of all pages for your website; Home, About Us, Services, Portfolio, Testimonials, Blog, Our Team, Shop, Account, Contact, etc. This will help us in creating your main navigation. Please clearly show any page that is a subpage of another.
Your homepage is the most important page. It's where your prospective customers or visitors usually first land. This is where we'll spend most of our time designing and optimizing. Here are some sections you can and maybe should include on your homepage:
- At least on large good quality image (please provide more than one) for banner image or image slider
- A headline
- A call to action (a headline, short descriptive information, and a button)
- Features (what is your company/or you as an individual known for?)
- Short description of services
- Latest project or portfolio (maybe a whitepaper)
- A list of clients worked with
- Latest news or blog posts (list or carousel)
- About us page
You about page should have a brief history and description of you or your company. How your company started (when was it established or founded), who founded it, what problem you are solving (the why), for who or what industry, and what your process is? You can also include a Meet the Team section, Testimonials, Awards won, Company Mission/Statement/Motto, and a brief section on services or products you offer.
- Contact page
Will you have a contact form for your website visitors to fill out?
If yes, send us the information you will want to capture for your website visitors (i.e. Name, Email, Phone, Business, Service interested in, Message, etc.).Also, please provide your contact email, phone, address and any other contact information (social links) you would like to display.
- Address & telephone
- Business hours
- Google map
- Skpe, or other
- Your social links
- Services/Product Page
This page should contain brief information of your products or services. You can also add testimonials about how your products or services have helped your customers.
- Misc. Pages
Provide clear information, high-quality images, and make sure the pages flow in the direction you want you visitors to follow.
- Blog Posts (Limit 5 for 1-day website)
If you will be submitting blog posts, please add your blog content and images you would like us to use.
- Logos and other images
Please make sure you follow these guidelines when you provide us your logo (Don’t have a logo? Get in touch with us, we can help):
- Send us your high-resolution logo file
- Make sure your logo has a transparent background
- Provide us an alternate logo (one that can be used with a dark background and one that can be use with a light background)
- Please send us your logo file in either of these formats; .svg, .png, .psd, .eps, .pdf.